Week #9 Winter vibes

Christmas Pug Santa Claus

**So we are one week away from the end of the challenge. As some schools finish soon, I will be posting the last post this week instead of next weekend. So this week is called show off and we get to choose what we write about and I’m choosing to write about winter vibes because of course its the best time of the year besides summer. Well lets start with why i love winter so much. Its because there are a lot of holidays and of course its the season to be jolly. I also know that winter is in December and December is the month my birthday is in. I also love winter because of all the happiness and good winter vibes everywhere you go. My favorite holidays are also during winter. Another reason i love winter is because of all the decorations and the SNOW! of course i love it when it snows because duh you can play in the snow and it also looks good everywhere and theres also no school which is the best part. I also love the fact that on a cold snowy day i can sit in front of the chimney fire snuggled in a fuzzy blanket and hot coco with maybe  a good book or my “phone” on snapchat talking to my besties and listening to my favorite christmas songs.The last reason i like winter time is because its the season where a lot of nice acts of kindness are done and thats what the season is all about. December Make My Wishes Come True.**                                 Jori Samonen via CompfightSnow Fright

1 thought on “Week #9 Winter vibes

1. Hi Ruby, I really enjoyed your winter vibes post. I like how you took you time to find heart felt winter pics. 🙂