About Me

Me Myself and I

Everyone has faults, even me, if you can believe that. However, you’re not going to hear about any of those now. I’m going to put my best foot forward and tell you a little about myself.

My first name is Melody and my middle name is Ruby. I go by Ruby at school and some other people call me by my first name which is Melody. I’m a seventh grader at Briggs Middle School. I live in a beautiful state Oregon. I was born in Eugene, Oregon my parents were born in Mexico. I go to church every sunday and friday I believe in god. Music is a really big part of my life music is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. My family also loves music my dad plays the piano and sings he also plays the guitar and trumpet my mom sings and my brother plays the drums and you’ll have to keep reading to find out what I play. My family and friends are the most important part of my life. I have a loving family. I have a brother who is  7 years old and a mom and dad. Some of my best friends are Piper, Bela, Malika and Rachel they are the best!

Now onto my character traits first of I look like a regular 12 year old or about to be 13 year old. I have long dark brown hair brown eyes and tan skin. I’m skinny I’m not really tall but I’m not really short either I’m regular size. I like to think that I have a big and fun personality. Some words that describe me are funny, loyal, kind, friendly, musical, loving, caring, bubbly, weird, honest, forgiving, happy, outgoing, clumsy, hardworking, light hearted, gentle, neat, observant, mellow, open minded, likeable, respectful, responsible, organized, sincere, pleasant, original, fun, chill, easy-going, generous, natural, patient, sociable, supportive, clever, trustworthy, creative, humble, laid-back, disciplined, mature, observant, talented, skillful, unique, beautiful, calm, and fun and i’m just me. I love making people laugh and making new friends and most importantly having as much fun as possible I love enjoying my life everyday with the people I love.

Some of my abilities are double tasking planning and organizing. Some of my skills are playing the piano (which my dad taught me) and singing. My dad will also be teaching me how to play the guitar. In 5th grade I joined orchestra and played the violin. Last year coming into middle school I joined band and now this is my second year playing the alto saxophone. My favorite instrument is the piano and I love singing I also love writing songs on my freetime.

It isn’t easy to write about myself. I hope Ive succeeded in being honest. Anyone who reads this will know all that’s best about me. Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on. -unknown

myavatar